Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Weight Watchers New Plans

So yesterday I learned another change was coming to WW. When I saw the email, DH actually said, "They're changing it again?" I opened the app and to my surprise, they wised up and gave their diverse members 3 plans to choose from. I was so HAPPY when they put back Smart Points. I never left SP to freestyle because of the list of allergens that were to make up the 7 less points, but I had to REALLY manipulate the program, foods and recipes. Now I can just use the foods as in the app. Thank you WW for making my life easier. One side note, there are still lots of members that loved Points Plus, lost a lot of weight with it and you are losing them. There are apps out there that you can set points plus as your plan and use them. Boom, my WW stock goes down with a long time member giving up on the plan.
But for me, I am happy. I got my plan back so it is easy to track. And track I did . I have been on the wagon for a week and a day. All days but last Monday when I'd already had too many points by lunch was at 39 points. The rest of the week were blue dot days. What a sense of relief to not feel out of control. I was way out of control and now I am back in line.
I have a goal. An achievable but difficult goal. I want to always have 2/3 of my weekly points remaining at the end of a week. I think going for 100% is putting myself in for failure. But a little leeway and rollover points make it doable. Now, I am a horse and carrot person. I need to think of a non food reward on Jan 2 when I succeed. What will that be other than the %$^$%^^%*& scale moving in the correct direction?
On Friday I made an offer to not be 100% retired but 65% retired if I can work from home and do only the parts of my job that I really like (aka data work - the reason I went into database management). If my employer agrees, come Jan 1st I will have less income but will be infinitely more happy. I'm an eat when bored type of person and I can't be bored at home. I have too many fun things to do to be bored. At work I am often bored and another trigger, frustration, is rampant. So, if they agree, I will continue to work and won't have to build my quilting business overnight. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment