Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Grrr. Love Being Good And Scale Going Up

Yep, the title of the post is sarcasm. Over a week of on track points and I have gained 2 pounds. How does one want to be good when the effect is the opposite of what should happen? I'm going with water and that all the prior overeating is now catching up with me. I have decided that I will weigh in in two weeks so that scale's non-progress does not derail me. I need to be on track and if flinging the damn scale out the window is the key, then I will do that. I know in my heart and brain I have been good and on track. Hence self honesty.
Good workout this morning. Mild to moderate on the aerobics but did the full round of strength training. I guess I am strong on the inside and mushy on the outside. Come to think of it, I've had some peaches like that. I guess I am just peach. Hahahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment