Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Exercise Isn't Difficult. Not munching is near Impossible Day 3

I admit it. I like exercising. I love movement. Dancing, skiing, walking, exercise videos, biking. It is all good. I average well over 10K steps per day. But I gain weight.
Why?
Because I munch. At work when I'm bored, I want something to put in my mouth. Nearly anything will do. I HATE that!!!!
That said, I am actually still motivated. I'm on day 3 and that is something. There are moments I feel that deep conviction I felt when I lost weight. Do you know that feeling? Knowing deep in your gut that no one and nothing will derail you. I haven't felt that in a long time. I will conquer the weight I regained and get back to where I felt pretty.
Yes, felt pretty. I know that isn't politically correct but I want that feeling. Whether or not I was pretty or whether or not I am pretty now is inconsequential. It is how I feel in my own skin. Right now, I feel like a blob and I know in my head I am not. I wouldn't be so fit if I was a blob. But again, it doesn't matter if it is true or not. It is how I feel. And since feelings are what I eat, that is important. Keep in mind I despise body shamers but I seem to be okay with myself shaming just myself. WW saying I should be my own friend did make an impression as when I am negative about myself, their angel on my shoulder tells me to be nice to myself. But I think when you have chosen self-honesty as your weight loss/maintain motto, self calling a spade a spade is okay. At this point, saying "I am beautiful just as I am" isn't totally true and not totally a lie. It is somewhere in between. I, though, am for self-honesty and I KNOW I am not as beautiful as I was a year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment