Friday, November 22, 2019

Progress Continues

Friday and I will be going over my 30 points but staying in the blue dots. Yay! Burger Friday evening. Good day and so glad I’m working from home next week. Turned in my position proposal and maybe I will be a telecommuter in a few months. Yay.
Yesterday I actually posted a Connect post. I’m not going to bother again. Not one comment. It is a weird space but I do like reading other posts. I doubt I will comment any more either. It does hurt the feelings when the “in crowd” gets thousands of posts and the rest are ignored. So I say screw it. I have my blog journal and if someone reads it, cool. If not, I don’t care. It is for me.
Electrical problems overnight and sleepus interuptus over and over again. So I slept in a bit and didn’t exercise. And no exercise this evening. I am not caring. And my ankle is doing well. I stopped the ibuprofen this afternoon. Yay! Time to check when Northstar opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment