Friday, November 15, 2019

Finding the Groove. Again...

I wish the title's second sentence wasn't true. I wish I could maintain like a normal slender person. But no, I regain weight and go back down. Yo-yo dieting is bad and I know that. But that is my life. I shoulds just don't equate to I do. So here I am with my short two month plan to go through the holiday's without gaining more weight and intending to lose weight.

  • I had DH remove the scale (regardless that WW wants a daily weigh in. Beyond the scale should mean beyond the scale. I am moving beyond the scale. Jan 2 will be weigh in day.
  • I will track my food every F-in day
  • I will eat my points in the blue zone (WW staying in range) at least 6 or 7 days
  • I will will leave 2/3 of my weeklies on the table, so to speak, and not touch my fit points.
  • I will reach 10K steps every day barring any nasty cold/flue virus attacking my will to move
  • I will continue to drink 80 oz water per day. Look at the streak since April 1 (minus the one 72 oz day)
  • I will express thanks to those around me
  • I will journal my thanks a few times a week. Daily would be better.
  • I will practice the piano 105 minutes per week (15 per day or nearly 2 hours in one sitting)
  • I will practice the oboe 5 minutes 4 days per week (not good enough to do longer without my mouth and lungs exploding)
Go Husky-Girl Go! I can do this and I will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment