Thursday, November 7, 2019

At the win or lose stage

I've been on track and living the WW plan for 3 days. This is a point I tend to ease up. Not this time. I really want to lose what I gained. I still see a fatso in the mirror and I want that weight gone. I thought of a chocolate chip cookie and truly, honestly didn't want one. Could it be that I'm making progress? I hope so but I must stay vigilant. The devil on my should is always poking me with its stupid pitch fork.
This morning I went with my losing breakfast of a protein smoothie. OK I know that WW says you have to count the fruits as points in a smoothie because of some halfa$$ reason (time to finish). But since I sip it for hours, it lasts me way longer than a handful of strawberries. My jarrows unflavored whey protein, water and an orange crush (koolaid) with ice make a great snack that lasts all morning. Morning munchies are my downfall.
Being honest with myself and the non-looked at blog 😉, I like this new mindset. Not the why, the how but the truth in my own head. Perhaps I will be strong enough not to be derailed. I say perhaps because I have been derailed so often in the past year, that I know I am weak. But I also know I am not alone in that weakness.

No comments:

Post a Comment