Monday, November 18, 2019

Just When I Find My Groove

I am on day 14 of being on track, staying in my points and meeting my goals. Mostly. More on that late. So I should be happy but my gorgeous Kiki Bear, 6 month old puppy tiptoed up behind me and laid down yesterday. When I stepped backward, I rolled my ankle again and it was painful. Sinking to the floor painful. So no way is 10K steps allowed. My foot was finally getting a little better. So it is braced and propped up. Poor Kiki knew she caused my pain and was a lap dog the rest of the evening. I was going to do at least the strength training the morning but since I slept like crap, I just lollygagged in bed this morning. But enough on that. I will decide sometime soon if I need to go to the dr. But since it is a reinjury from 2 years ago, I already know what to do.
I am making good choices these days. I have the munchies but either quash them or track them. I am definitely happy with my progress to get on plan. Yesterday's munchies were grapes and I just shouldn't buy them, regardless they are 0 points. They have cals and I just want to eat them. Which has more calories, a grape or an M&M? I think I should Google it.OK, 2 cals in a grape and an M&M 3 calories. I guess the grape is still a better choice.
I didn't practice the oboe or piano this weekend. I don't know why I have trouble with that on weekends. I'd think that I could practice since I have more time. Didn't thankful journal this weekend but I did just now. 😂 But what I did do was stay on points and get me steps (pre sprained ankle).
So now the hard part. No exercise and lose weight? I don't think that will work. I've got to figure something out. Bike?

No comments:

Post a Comment