Thursday, January 9, 2020

Working Here and Have The Munchies

So I'm at my desk, I have my points planned out for the day but I have the munchies. I made a decision. I could eat my Lily Chocolate that is for mid afternoon, have a Quest bar for 4 points, or a FitJoy bar for 2 points. I chose the FitJoy. I made a thoughtful decision that wouldn't break my plan. The Quest bar would have been fine but I wasn't hungry. I was munchie. I'd tried choosing peppermint gum to make it go away but that didn't work. Sipping my coffee isn't helping. I would say the planning in the morning of my points helped make my good decision. Because I could have wandered across the parking lot or even out of my office to find candy or cookies. So I wasn't black and white but allowed myself some gray. And if my points are 2 points over the allotted 30, it is still a blue dot day.
Yesterday's journal helped me make a decision that wasn't nothing or everything. I sure hope I keep doing that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment