Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Frustration Sets In

I. Am. Frustrated.
I think that sums it up. That doesn't mean I'm throwing in the towel or plan to resort to starvation, but it is so irritating that the same pounds come and go no matter how I stick in my points or how many steps I get. I've averaged over 13K steps a day and never dipped into the fitpoints. I did, however, use more of my weeklies that usual, but I didn't use them all.  So GRRRR!
Starting Saturday, I won't be on point but the exercise should be higher. A ski vacation! Yay!!!! Fun and away from work.

2 comments:

  1. Husky Girl is literally the BEST weight loss community anywhere, it is a must read, and I’m also so grateful I found http://bit.ly/WeightNoMore, it helped me not only lose weight but keep it off, hope it helps some others!

    ReplyDelete