Friday, January 10, 2020

Funny How Things Can Turn

So yesterday I had my big decision about munching knowing the 2 point FitJoy wasn't planned in my daily allotment. I'd decided that was good enough. Then the day happens and not only did I make it with my 30 points, I was under by 2 points. I guess the Quest would have been just fine.
my weight is not going down. I have been an angel and it just won't budge. But it isn't going up and maybe that needs to be my new expectation. That I dieted forever going up and down, killing what metabolism I was born with. Since that could be my future, I will just keep not gaining. I can live with that. I'd sure rather lose 20 pounds, but I am okay with not. That DOES NOT mean I'm giving up. It means that if the "losing" weight points on WW is my maintain weigh, then so be it. I know I can't add much more exercise as I'm averaging about 12K steps per day and strength training . So, what I am saying is that I will not beat myself up about it. I can live on WW green plan the rest of my life and be happy. And maybe, hopefully, time will help the metabolism will stabilize and I could start to lose. I just need to change my expectations but not my behavior (following WW and lots of exercise).

No comments:

Post a Comment