Tuesday, March 3, 2020

A Shift in My Diet

So nearly two weeks ago my doctor wanted to know the number of calories I was eating. Not the points. The calories. So I dusted off the MyFitnessPal app and logged back in. Recreating favorite foods and recipes is a pain in the tush but I'm not losing on WW so I need to suck it up and recreate everything. So I've lost weight. I'm eating way more points and getting my calories towards 1500 (dr. said 1200 was too low for the step count I keep up). And voila, a little (little is the operative work) weight left. I'm hopeful I won't find it tomorrow. Actually since the switch, I've notice a steady (with occasional blips) decline. So could my dr be on to something that I was in starvation mode? Who knows. Time will let but I've got to say I do like counting calories better because options for 100 calories are more plentiful than on WW.

No comments:

Post a Comment