Saturday, October 26, 2019

Yay a day 2

So I'm posting on day 2 of caring. I won't say I was on track either day 1 or 2 but all the food is the tracked and it isn't nearly as bad as the rest of the last month.
Thankfulness: I am thankful for Kiki. She has helped fill the hole in my heart after Kai left me and went to the Rainbox bridge. I miss her so freakin' much. But Kiki, she is a snuggle pup, funny, sweet and a little LS. I swear she channels Kai. I am thankful for my celtic knot finally starting to work. The design it working and tomorrow it will be perfect. I am thankful for Roxie and Maya making me smile at their beauty. Both internal and external. I am so blessed by puppies.
And when everybody else was having dessert I said no to the points and calories. 
WW - I am glad I am still trying and trying and trying. I made my steps and am ready for bed. I will make tomorrow even better. And if I don't, I will track it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment